.

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Rainbows and Rain :: Personal Narrative Sports Frisbee Essays

Rainbows and Rain I sit on my bed victorious off my cleats as I hang the Frisbee over the vast torn chunk of w every, caused my removal of the corkboard and the wonders of w either tape. I finish my dinner and realize that the great paper of placing my plate into my Frisbee tray is not such a great idea when the plate is permanently stuck inside the Frisbee for a firm three minutes as struggle to crook it out. I shell the roof of my grandmothers cabin in order to pull round my Frisbee from beating rains, intolerable sun, and absolute loneliness. I scale the steep weeds and ivy groves in order to save my Frisbee from the treacherous rivers which roars below. I pull and huck the Frisbee. I toss and pass the Frisbee. My hands turn cerise and chapped in the cold and fast and sweet in the heat. The Frisbee sails in the sky tallying the sunset horizons before a swift watch and speedy throw sends it again, through a similar cycle, of any(prenominal)thing I previse ma gic. To sprint, and full believe that if I reach out far abundant I will perfectly meet the disc and it will meet my hand as one total motion has been completed. The power of raceway as the Frisbee flies over your head, as you lose all brain of gravity to make the final grasp at spinning disc, is the first base of the high. Just before you meet the ground, whether it a be serious layout or you end up tasting grass, dirt, fertilizer, its a worth it, bonny as long as you have caught the Frisbee. And the high sinks into the spirituality of it all victory is possible in that mighty catch. Truly we are Heroins. This, my friends, is the bluster the absolute addiction, of one single disc, cleats (or no shoes if you prefer), some grudging comfy clothing, H2O, and a heroin teammate. But its not just throwing and catching, which I cannot resist. And I mean I really cannot accept the idea of pack throwing out in the quad without me. If players of old, and players of new are thro wing the Frisbee all I can do is join. Even in HI, at Kona beach, people were throwing---no one I knew---I knew that I just had to play and they were totally coolheaded about it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment