.

Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Cat In The Rain Essay

From the literary analysis I wrote, I want my postulateers to be qualified to read and understand the special relationship of the husband and married woman in Ernest Hemmingways Cat in the Rain. Some critics believed that the cat representing the American married womans desire for a child. From the first time we read Hemingways short story, I immediately jumped to conclusions such as the friction match did not really like each opposite or by chance they just had a barrier in the relationship. I discovered from other critics online and through other members of the class, that I was not the only one who fantasy so. It was not very difficult to write the second paragraph of this paper. numerous parts of the story and pieces from the articles had lots to say about the American wife and her barrier from her husband. The paragraph about George was more difficult for me because for most of the story, he remained in the room reading throughout the story. By writing an notational syst em and a literary analysis over the same Hemingway story helped me to influence the differences between them and how to critically analyze literature. I did struggle with quoting and referencing the articles that I draw information from, but I felt like I did my outgo on the writing portion of the paper. I didnt learn a lot quite as much in my Comp 1 class, but I have been able to take and learn a lot from this class. literature and writing essays has never been my strong area, but I have been able to appreciate learning what we have so far

No comments:

Post a Comment