.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Letter to the Office of Student Affairs

After going by means of to the disciple Court of Armstrong severalise University it was found that I was obligated of violating the Cheating and Facilitating Academic deception sections of the Academic Honor formula in math 1113, during the bound 2014 semester. The recommendations was: Disciplinary probation for remainder of 2014-15 donnish year, F in Math 1113 course, Write a inquiry paper on faculty member dishonesty( 2 pages minimum, 3 sources), and a letter to prof cook. I am writing to collecting this decision.\nThere were several procedural things that were wrong in school-age child Court. First of all, Tiarra and myself were non fit to be in the equal room as prof Brown , so we were not able to refute anything he had to say just about the situation. Secondly, Tiarra and I were not properly explained about being able to nonplus witnesses and how and what we could write in our statements. We were withal not presented with the notes he had write on the test until the day of Student Court, which was not tolerable time to review the notes and suffice properly. Some of the notes written on the test were not the things he had pointed out during the 1 on 1 meet.\nAfter Student Court we were sent the scholar court recording and comprehend several things professor Brown had said. The first thing prof Brown screamed is that he had saw Tiarra and I susurration and exchanging looks, but in the 1 on 1 meeting he had with me he utter that he had heard voicelessness but was not certain who it was. I did not overtake at all during the test, the entirely time I looked forward from my test was when I went to make clean up my pencil dispatch the floor on the leftfield side of my desk. During the test I was sitting behind and to the left of Tiarra on another row.\nFurthermore, Professor Brown went on to address that he sit in the midst of Tiarra and I and then got called out-of-door by another student. Professor Brown stated that he sat in between Tiarra and I and in calculate of me , but he sat in the empty des...

No comments:

Post a Comment